is a city in the Sindh
Sanghar has a unique place in history of
Sanghar is unique in its kind; it is probably the most variable in terms of ethnic community of all the cities of Sindh. People from every land and every community are found here and they enjoy the most cordial of the relationships. Even Hindus enjoy quite a good status here and they do their trade with a minimum of fuss, most of the doctors are from Hindu community.In terms of infrastructure Sanghar is next to ruin, people are deprived of the basic civic facilities. Today in Sanghar there is hardly any road which is worth to travel upon.
Multipurpose Community Telecenter
PIHR Volunteer : Muhammad Arif
Location of MCT:Housing Society, Sanghar
Services Provided at MCT:
- Internet connectivity
- Fax ( send and receive)
- Public Call Office
- Distribution center for Human Rights Education Material
- Data collection centers for any human rights abused in the vicinity.
- Free Legal Aid / advice
- Courses on basic IT education
- Community sensitization and awareness on education, peace and human rights values.
- Dissemination of information on basic health care.
- Dissemination of accounting and business support modules
- Connectivity with the central call center for monitoring
MCT consists of :
- Space of at least 15’ X 15’ room,
- 2 computers P-IV , a fax machine and scanner,
- at least 2 volunteers
- Free Educational material
- White Board
To post your problems and complaints regarding any issue, please visit click on the link below